Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sewing/Quilting Studio

Getting Studio organized AGAIN.   Working on bazaar items for Winter Festival.


Trying to find balance between what I have to have out and what I want at hand.  I'm a minimalist, but this still feels like waaaay too much.


Cutting table and opposite wall of fabric storage

design wall with back of MMGarden hanging there

Best Find:  Light table --from a friend who was going to throw it away!

Well at least things are neat again.  Of course, that state won't last too long as I'm in the throes of working on craft items for Winter Festival show and finishing up a couple big quilts, which I hope to have finished soon.   Then I begin on a T-Shirt quilt requested by my sister.

Peace, love to visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...