Thursday, November 30, 2017

'Tis the Season

It's been a year since I posted anything here.   What a year!   In many ways..
Last January I had a shoulder replacement and that kept me from doing many things I love to do---i.e. Quilting, driving, traveling, lifting, moving freely in general for about 5 months.  However, the right shoulder is 95% better----3 fingers are still numb on right hand, but I'm hoping that soon that will be gone.  The numbness feels funny, but the fingers work well.

So '"Tis the Season' and you know I love making Christmas cards.    I began making cards, and decided to expand my repertoire beyond Christmas to all occasions.  Above you see some of my wicked cat cards and a birthday card.

Hmmmm.   I wanted to post some other pieces I've worked on over the past few months, but this was the only one from recent photos ( I have hundreds).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...