Tuesday, May 26, 2015

SPC PIECEMAKERS 8th Annual Show

Ruth Elizabeth at 89 was ACCEPTED for the WV Cultural Center Quilt Exhibit.   ALLELUIA!

In the meantime I was busy busy busy completing several projects for the ST. Peter Claver 8th Annual Quilt Exhibit.   Here are my entries for this year:


Crazy Patch placemats and coasters were made for doorprizes for annual show.

"JOE ARTIST"  another finally finished quilt that has languished  on and off my machine for past two years.  It was originally for my grandson Jordan 's graduation from HS.   He'll be graduating from college in another year.



"Scrappy Lap" Quilt
"NASSAU NICE"  was what I named the mystery quilt we did at retreat this year because of the island colors.
DIVERSE DIVA was submitted for our BW Challenge this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...