Sunday, May 12, 2013

Venturing Out


Entering local quilt exhibits----juried and not!

One of my resolutions for 2013 was to submit several pieces to different venues. So far, I've submitted to The West Virginia Quilt Festival, Sacred Threads, and The WV Annual Quilt and Wall Hanging Exhibition at the State Culture and History Museum.  Busy, busy, busy. Oh and I forgot, Amy's Blogger's Online Festival is coming up too. These shows are giving me deadlines which spur me on to do more than I thought I could do. I'm one of those QUILTERS who needs a deadline to get beyond procrastination and desire for perfection and MOVE!!

Received Word that my piece titled "Holy Encounter" has been accepted for the Sacred Thread 2013 Exhibit.  ( I hear the Halleluia chorus in my head)!!!!  

"Peaceful Path"   has been accepted for the WV Quilt Festival.  (the choir continues to sing!)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...