Thursday, January 3, 2013

THEY KNOW WHAT I LIKE! :-)


My sister attended the National Association of Black Sstoryteller's Conference in November 2012, and bought this lovely wall hanging for me.  The center is felted and shows the three Wise Men coming to see the babe.  I love the colors and the stitching of the crazy blocks.



Then, my daughter took the crazy picture I've used all year on FB and this blog and made a mug of it for me.  Now, this  is my favorite mug.

Sister also purchased this book, which I didn't have in my collection.   I remember her asking to borrow this and finding out I didn't have it.  Clever girl.  The thoughtfulness of these gifts fills me with gratitude that overflows my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...